So a few days ago, Rebbit7 over at The Finicky Cynic nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! She is a really awesome blogger who posts about everything from travel, poetry and music. Seeing how Bookish Wanderer is still a fairly new blog, I give a huge shout-out to her for nominating little old me – Thanks again Rebbit 🙂 Go check out her blog at the link above!
– Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
– Post about the award
– Share seven facts about yourself
– Nominate at most 15 people
– Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Seven Facts About Me:
- An introvert Who Hates To Be Alone…Being introverted doesn’t necessarily mean you hate people. In my case, I’m just shy before I get to know someone and I value my time alone. However, once I have my alone time, I’m ready to call up friends and go out! Whether it’s a shopping trip downtown, catching up at Second Cup or staying in to watch movies or shows, I love being with my friends and boyfriend more than being by myself.
- Lover Of All Things Korean…I was introduced into Kpop and Kdramas sometime during High School and my love for Korean culture has only grown since (their dishes are totally mouth-watering!!). Music wise, I’m a huge fan of TaeYeon, BTS, Big Bang (Mainly TaeYang!), FTIsland, HLIN & Nell. My all-time favorite dramas are 49 Days and Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. I’m dying to visit Seoul one day and have been studying the language for about a year 🙂
- Photography Use To Be My College Major…Until I switched into Literature after three semesters. I felt overwhelmed most days and despite liking photography as a hobby, I couldn’t help but feel like I was lacking the drive/passion for it that a lot of the more talented kids had. Now that I’m about to graduate as a lit student, I’m a billion times happier and feel both at home in the program and challenged as a writer.
- Up To Play Any Sport…I started playing soccer when I was six years old and while it’s still one of my biggest passions, I’ve played a bunch of other sports throughout my life but soccer, track, Pop Pilates and tennis were the ones that I loved the most.
- Childhood Dream?: To Be A Singer…When I was in elementary school, I was absolutely convinced I could be the next Avril Lavigne and I’d get on American Idol if it was the last thing I ever did. However, I’m completely tone deaf. So, while I remain a huge lover of music, I don’t sing if I can help it.
- I Write My Best After Midnight…I know a lot of writers who say that they either write best late at night or early in the morning. Though I definitely write before between midnight and five am ish, I’m trying to train myself to write whenever I want because being a student, writing at five am isn’t exactly ideal!
- I Love Gaming…When I was younger, I remember playing Pokemon Stadium and Super Smash Bros with my best friend and her older brothers – it was our favorite pass-time. Then I was obsessed with Nintendogs and Harvest Moon. And then I got my first big console, a PS2, with Final Fantasy X. Since then, I’ve gained quite the collection of games. Aside from FFX, some of my favorites are Uncharted, Until Dawn and Bioshock! Eventually, I would really love to actually have the chance to write them!
I’m not totally sure who’s been nominated already and who hasn’t but here are my nominees! Give their blogs a look and show them some love! What are 7 interesting facts about youu? Let me know in the comments down below! Don’t forget to follow for updates on new content because I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
That’s all for today! Thanks for stopping by fellow wanderers!
Until next time,